3.07.2005

 

Learning the painful way

The game development has been coming along really well. But now we've hit a couple of walls which are very annoying. First, I feel like the MSVC++ compiler is playing tricks on me. We have a file called "player.h". In this file we have three things declared and defined. Struct Attributes, Struct Staus and Class Player. Ok? ok. So now, I have a file "Item.h" in which I define class Item. All is fine, as long as I don't want to use anything in player.h. I do include the damn file, and all I get back is "invalid syntax".
Will is also having some problems. Apparently, everywhere he makes a project with the source, he gets the weirdest linker errors I've ever seen. I'm serious. On his computer, in CL^3, in CSUG. It follows him.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?